Recently, a term is getting very popular, that is –Cloud based. So, what exactly does this mean and why you should focus on getting cloud based online accounting software and what are the benefits of such software? In this article we will discuss everything about business accounting software that is cloud based.
Well, cloud based Accounting Software is nothing but a software that is hosted on cloud. As a result, one can access financial data anywhere, anytime and on any devices wherever internet is available . This means you can access your business application software irrespective of your desktop or laptop on which you installed it. This feature proves to be great help especially for professionals who keep travelling due to work and personal commitments.
Benefits of using Cloud Accounting Software
Easy gain access to –
Because cloud versions of accounting systems are usually accessed online, they can be updated from any location. This means that you can always connect using your files wherever you might be, as long when you have a internet connection. You can access and manage your books from your computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone anytime you choose
Lower price –
You’ll save the upfront cost of purchasing, installing and upgrading software application by moving into cloud based accounting systems.These solutions make use of a pay-as-you-go subscription type, though you receive a price break in case you pay your expenses annually.
The software are very secure and protected, so you don’t have to worry about any type of data theft or someone stealing your accounting details.
Simplified file-sharing —
It’s no longer necessary to send files back and forth among you, business partners, accountants, managers and other staff based in different locations. Everyone has use of the same company files instantly,Cloud-based software makes accessing such data and documents convenient.
Responsive support –
Each time any user has problems, professional, dependable support is definitely available to remedy the matter and the help is always just a click away.
Some of the Best Small Business Accounting Software on the Market
Run your business in the cloud
QuickBooks Online allows you to run your small business seamlessly from the cloud. Because it’s cloud accounting software, your data is automatically synced across your devices so that your work is never lost. It also means you can run your business from the office, the car or the kitchen table.
- With the Dashboard get a snapshot of your business – Profit & Loss, Overdue Invoices, Bank Balances in seconds
- Integration with banks
- Create customized invoices
- Multi-user collaboration
- Free Mobile/Tablet App
- Your data is secured with the same encryption technology used by the world’s leading banks
- Have ready access to 65+ reports in a single click. Get a clear view of the overall state of your business with the Company Snapshot.
- Handle multiple currencies and track currency gains and losses
- Access QuickBooks Online on any Internet connected computer, tablet or phone using any operating system
- Your accountant has free access to your financials
- Free unlimited support
Small business accounting software that’s beautifully simple
Explore features like invoicing, payroll, reporting and more. Xero small business accounting software has all you need to manage your numbers effortlessly.
Everything you need in one place
100% free, easy to use accounting and invoicing software for your small business.Wave’s easy-to-use and can connect your bank accounts, sync your expenses, balance your books, and get you ready for tax time
- No trials, no catches, and no limits. Accounting, invoicing and receipt tracking software so you can better understand your business finances, for free.
- Unlimited income and expense tracking
- Track sales tax on income and expenses
- Add unlimited partners, collaborators or accountants
- Fully functional double entry system. Generate financial statements for year-end
- Powerful reports on Overdue Invoices & Bills, Cash Flow, Profit & Loss and more
- Unlimited bank and credit card connections
- Easily organize income and expenses into tax categories
- Run multiple businesses in one account
- Instantly see how your business is performing on your dashboard
Less admin. Faster payments. More productivity.
Combines the convenience of the cloud with the power of desktop accounting software. A complete view of your business finances in one place.
- Sage Drive gives your business the flexibility and freedom to access your accounts remotely.
- Sage 50 Accounts apps give you anytime access to your business data and the tools to get greater insight into how your business is doing.
- Everything you need to manage your customers, suppliers, products and services in one place. With an easy to use navigation and customisable header bar.
- With Sage 50 Accounts you’ll have an accurate insight in to how your business is performing at all times
- With Sage 50 Accounts you can save time and money with our fast, automated processes such as automatic back-ups.